TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
These regulations have been drawn up on the basis of Article 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Electronic Provision of Services (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 123, as amended). It was made available to the User free of charge before the conclusion of the agreement on the provision of services by electronic means. The User is not bound by the provisions of the Regulations which have not been made available to him/her before.
The Regulations specify in particular the types and scope and conditions of services provided on the basis of the Regulations by electronic means.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The owner of the www.4cf.pl website and all other websites being in administration, all content, materials and game documentation placed on these websites is 4CF Spółka z o.o., with its registered office at ul. Górskiego 9, 00-033 Warszawa.
2. Contact with the Service Provider is possible through the following channels of communication:
a. e-mail: email@example.com
b. in writing to the address: 4CF Spółka z o.o., with its registered office at ul. Górskiego 9, 00-033 Warszawa.
1. Regulations – these regulations.
2. Service Provider – 4CF Spółka z o.o., with its registered office at ul. Górskiego 9, 00-033 Warsaw, NIP: 5252542950, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Service – a service available at www.4cf.pl, through which the Service Provider provides services by electronic means, including Game Documentation.
4. User – a natural person having full or limited legal capacity using the Service.
5. Player – a User who has registered and created an account on the Website.
6. Game Documentation – text and graphics downloadable for Players
7. Administration – persons selected by the Service Provider or persons authorised by the Service Provider to perform specific functions in the Service.
8. Registration – a set of activities consisting in creating an account in the Service and assigning a Login and Password to it.
9. Login – a unique name assigned to the account selected by the User during the Registration process.
10. Password – a sequence of characters assigned to the account, selected by the User during the Registration process, used for authorization.
11. Agreement – a free of charge agreement for the provision of services by electronic means, referred to in Chapter IV point 6 of the Regulations, concluded between the User and the Service Provider.
12. Service provided by electronic means – a service provided by the Service Provider to the User without the simultaneous presence of parties (at a distance), consisting in particular in the transmission and storage of data at the individual request of the User, transmitted and received by means of devices for electronic processing, including digital compression, which is entirely transmitted, received or transmitted by means of a telecommunications network within the meaning of the Act of 16 July 2004. – Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1954, as amended).
III. USER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
1. The User is fully responsible for all damages resulting from behaviours inconsistent with the provisions of these Regulations and the procedures performed.
2. Each User is obliged to use the Service in accordance with the provisions set forth in the Regulations and applicable laws.
3. It is forbidden for Users to publish any content that is contrary to the law or good manners, or that violates the rights of other Users. In particular, it is prohibited to post on the Service any vulgarism, pornographic content, promoting hatred, violence, discrimination, violating personal rights or offending against the dignity of others or moral standards.
4. In case of breach of the Regulations, the Service Provider may block the User’s access to the Service resources – in such case logging in will not be possible.
IV. REGISTRATION AND FILING OF AN ACCOUNT
1. A User of the Service may be an adult person who has accepted the content of these Regulations.
2. In order to register, use the button: “Registration.”
3. The registration consists of filling in a form containing the following information:
– address data,
– mobile phone number
– e-mail address,
and then activate your account by activating a link from the email you received. It is not possible to log in to an un-activated account.
Failure to provide mandatory data makes it impossible to perform the Registration.
4. Registration requires the submission of a declaration of read and accept the Regulations. The declaration is made by ticking the appropriate box in the Registration form. Failure to submit a declaration prevents the Registration process.
5. After filling in the Registration form, click the button: “Register.” Then, to the e-mail address given in the registration form will be sent a message containing a link with the confirmation of the Registration.
6. A free of charge contract for the provision of electronic services to enable the User to register and use the Account is concluded at the moment of clicking on the link with the confirmation of the Registration and it is valid for an indefinite period of time.
7. The service provider has the right to delete un-activated and fictitious accounts. The classification of an account as fictitious is a subjective assessment by the deleter.
8. Both the Password and the Account Login must be complex – they must be different. In addition, the password must contain at least 8 characters, including upper and lower case letters and numbers.
9. During registration, the User has the right to choose the Login and Password. However, the login must be unique within the whole Service.
10. A User may be assigned a maximum of one account on the Website.
11. The user has the right and the possibility to change the password. Login is created once for the whole existence of the account. In exceptional cases, the Login can be changed by Administration.
12. It is forbidden to make the login and password to the Account available to third parties.
13. During registration, the User is obliged to provide true data.
14. If any irregularities are found in the User’s personal data, the Service Provider should be notified, who is obliged to update them.
15. The user has the right to modify the data himself at any time.
16. The User agrees to receive information by electronic means regarding changes in the status of received notifications and in case of receiving a temporary password to the system.
17. The User may terminate the Agreement at any time without giving any reason or incurring any costs. For this purpose, he should send a declaration of termination to the Service Provider to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or in writing to the address: 4CF sp. z o.o., ul. Górskiego 9, 00-033 Warszawa.
18. The Service Provider may terminate the Agreement concluded with the User with a 14-day notice period only because the User uses the Service in a manner inconsistent with the provisions of the Regulations. For this purpose, the Service Provider shall make a declaration of termination of the agreement by sending it to the User via e-mail to the address indicated by the User during the Registration process.
19. Termination of the Agreement by either party or its termination with the consent of both parties results in the deletion of all data provided by the User during the registration process, unless the necessity to store them results from the applicable law.
20. A complaint about services provided by electronic means may be submitted by the User to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address: 4CF sp. z o.o., ul. Górskiego 9, 00-033 Warszawa. A complaint should contain a detailed description of the irregularities found and the way the Us
er prefers to be informed about the way in which the complaint is handled. The Service Provider undertakes to consider the complaint within 14 days from the date of its submission by the User. The deadline shall be deemed to have been met in the case of a delay resulting from the need for the User to clarify the content of the complaint.
V. Using the Game Documentation
1. Once the account is activated, the Player gains access to the Game Documentation and can download it from the browser to save on their own device.
VI. Technical Terms of Service and Game Documentation
1. To use the services of the Service by the User, it is necessary for the User to have minimum technical requirements, in particular the device with software enabling access to the Internet and viewing its resources. Users wishing to register should have any active e-mail box.
2. The service provider endeavours to make the use of the services possible for the users of all popular Internet browsers, types of Internet connections and operating systems. However, it cannot guarantee that any combination of these factors will enable you to use all the services of the Service.
3. In order to use the Service, at least one of the mentioned web browsers is required: Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or later, Mozilla Firefox 33 or later, Opera 12.xx or later, Google Chrome 38 or later, Apple Safari 5.1 or later.
4. Service Provider is not responsible for the consequences of its own conversion of any of the supplied digital formats and the related potential loss of functionality / quality.
VII. Personal data
1. The administrator of personal data, within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“RODO”), processed in connection with the use of the Service and Registration is 4CF Spółka z o.o., with its registered office at 9 Górskiego Street, 00-033 Warsaw. e-mail: email@example.com.
2. The following personal data will be processed as part of the Game Documentation Registration process:
• Address data (city, street, building number, apartment number, postal code),
• e-mail address,
• IP address
• phone number.
3. Personal data is provided directly by the Player. Providing personal data is a contractual requirement. The consequences of not providing personal data may be the impossibility to register.
4. Users are obliged to inform the Administrator about any change in the scope of personal data provided.
5. Processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the applicable regulations, including in particular the regulations of the PDPA and the relevant national regulations.
6. Personal data are processed in accordance with the Regulations and generally applicable laws and regulations for the purpose:
a) use the Website and download the Game Documentation, and in the scope of administrative activities necessary to ensure the functioning of the registration system and guarantee the registered User access to the functionalities specified in the Regulations – pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO, i.e. in order to conclude and perform a contract for the provision of electronic services;
b) processing the complaint (based on the fulfilment of the legal obligation imposed on the controller – pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the RODO);
c) to pursue or secure claims (on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller – pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO);
d) the fulfilment of a tax and accounting obligation on the basis of the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which the controller is subject pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the RODO).
7. Personal data will be processed for the following periods of time:
a) obtained in connection with the Registration for Game Documentation and use of the Service – processed during the term of the service provision agreement;
b) data made available by persons lodging a complaint – until the complaint is considered;
c) data necessary to fulfil the tax and accounting obligations – stored for the period specified in the provisions of law;
8. The recipients of the data may be entities entrusted by the Administrator with the processing of personal data, including:
a. technical service providers (in particular, this applies to hosting, other entities with which the Administrator cooperates in this area, providers of ICT services);
b. providers of legal, accounting and advisory services, including in the case of pursuing claims related to the Administrator’s business activity and defending against claims;
c. The Administrator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Service to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful demands in the scope resulting from the request.
9. The user whose personal data is processed has the right to do so:
a) to access the content of their data and to receive copies of personal data undergoing processing;
b) rectification, erasure or restriction of data processing;
c) the right to object to the processing of data;
d) the right to data portability;
10. file a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data in matters related to the processing of his personal data.
11. Decisions regarding personal data are not taken automatically. The user is not subject to profiling.
12. Personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the European Economic Area or to international organisations.
13. Service Provider ensures the security of personal data through appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unlawful processing, destruction, damage and accidental loss of data. The Service Provider also makes every effort to ensure the correctness and timeliness of the data and their processing in a lawful manner, only for the purposes indicated above, as well as to maintain the safety of their storage.
1. All materials available at www.4cf.pl, especially texts, graphics, graphics, games, infographics, photos, software, games, etc. are protected by copyright of the Service Provider.
2. By using the Game Documentation or other services offered by Service Provider, User does not acquire any copyright in any content, materials or software on www.4cf.pl.
3. Content, materials, and software are provided to Service Provider as part of the Game Documentation for personal use only. They may not be copied, reproduced or otherwise exploited for commercial purposes.
4. It is also prohibited to use any text, graphics, code or structure elements of the website to create derivative works for purposes other than permitted personal use.
5. It is forbidden to copy, reproduce or distribute any content, including text, graphics and software, obtained from the Service.
6. If you wish to use any of the content/materials available on the Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IX. FINAL ISSUES
1. The Service Provider shall not be liable for damages resulting from technical interruptions in the operation of the Service and reserves the right to periodical exclusions in order to update or modernize the Service.
2. The Regulations are available free of charge at the following address: www.4cf.pl, in the tab Regulations of the Service, in the form enabling unlimited acquisition, reproduction and preservation of its content through the ICT system used by the user of the Service.
3. In matters
not regulated by the provisions of these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply.
4. The Service Provider reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations, in particular in the event of changes in the provisions of generally applicable law and organizational changes of the Service Provider. The Service Provider shall inform the Users about the content of the changes by sending an e-mail message about the changes to the e-mail address provided in the course of Registration. Use of the Service after the effective date of the changes, or any part of it, after the changes concerning them, means the acceptance of these changes.
5. Amendments to the Regulations shall come into force on the date indicated in the message referred to in the preceding paragraph. Amendments to the Terms and Conditions shall be effective with respect to the User unless, within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the information referred to in the preceding paragraph, the User has submitted a notice of termination of the Agreement.
6. The Regulations shall enter into force on the day of their publication.